Want to make the creamiest pineapple ice cream with condensed milk and whipping cream? Scroll to get my full Homemade Pineapple Ice Cream recipe!
This Pineapple Homemade Ice Cream Recipe contains affiliate links which means if you purchase something from one of my affiliate links, I may earn a small commission that goes back into maintaining this blog.
I have a confession to make: I’ve never been a big fan of ice cream. There, I said it!
But, that’s mainly because I’ve been severely lactose intolerant my whole life, and ice cream used to make me super sick. So, I’ve always associated it with a really bad stomachache.
However, both times I’ve been pregnant, I just couldn’t get enough ice cream! Something about the creamy, smooth texture just seemed to hit all the right spots. And that craving has lasted well past pregnancy.
These days, I can’t get enough fruit-flavored ice cream like mango, strawberry, and lychee. And neither can my kids!
Now, being lactose intolerant, I usually like to make dairy-free desserts like my copycat Pineapple Dole Whip recipe.
However, some creamy desserts are totally worth a Lactaid pill. And this Hawaii pineapple ice cream tops my list.
This homemade pineapple soft serve ice cream tastes just like what you’d get at a Hawaiian ice cream shop.
You can make this canned pineapple ice cream recipe to eat on its own or add a scoop to your favorite pie. You can even top it with a crumbled cookie to add a bit of texture. Or turn it into a pineapple milkshake!
The possibilities for this Hawaii ice cream are endless!
For this pineapple ice cream recipe, no eggs are needed! So, here is this homemade, easy ice cream recipe!
Try my super easy Pineapple Upside Down Rum Cake!
No Churn Homemade Pineapple Ice Cream Recipe
This is one of the best homemade pineapple ice cream recipes! This easy pineapple ice cream is so easy to make and will make 12 servings.
Pineapple Ice Cream Ingredients
- 2 Cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 Ounces sweetened condensed milk
- ½ Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 Ounces canned crushed pineapple, drained
How to Make Homemade Pineapple Ice Cream with Condensed Milk
- In a large bowl, add the whipping cream. With a hand or stand mixer, whip on medium speed to form soft peaks, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and whip to combine fully. Stir in the crushed pineapple. Pour into a freezer-safe dish, cover, and freeze for 6 to 8 hours or until frozen solid.
- Scoop into bowls and top with freshly cut or canned pineapple chunks. Enjoy!
- This is an easy homemade churned ice cream recipe for fresh pineapple ice cream. You don’t need a Cuisinart ice cream maker!
- You can use both fresh pineapple or canned pineapple. For a greater pineapple flavor, you can use the extract as well.
- For more toppings, add some coconut flakes or macadamia nuts, for more tropical flavors.
- For storage instructions, keep it in a freezer-safe container. An airtight container works better than plastic wrap to keep this frozen fruit with a creamy texture.
How to Make Pineapple Ice Cream FAQs
Not really. But, it’s a fun project for kids and adults, and it’s nice knowing exactly what’s in your ice cream. Plus, you can make it to fit your taste buds, so if you want a homemade orange pineapple ice cream, you can have it!
We think so! This homemade pineapple ice cream recipe doesn’t require any special machines or tools, so the only cost is the ingredients. We love the freedom of being able to add in extra items (like mango chunks or maraschino cherries) when the mood strikes!
You can freeze canned pineapple, just not in the can.
Homemade Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream Wrap-Up
This is a very easy homemade pineapple soft serve ice cream recipe. No need to make homemade pineapple ice cream in ice cream maker anymore!
Eat this pineapple vanilla ice cream on a hot summer day.
Make this fresh pineapple ice cream recipe next time you are wanting some pineapple flavor ice cream!
Love this recipe for homemade pineapple ice cream with canned pineapple and looking for another Hawaiian ice cream recipe? Check out my recipe for homemade mango ice cream! Or check out all my Hawaii dessert recipes!
- 2 Cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 ounces canned crushed pineapple, drained
- In a large bowl, add the whipping cream. With a hand or stand mixer whip on medium speed to form soft peaks, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, whip to combine fully. Stir in the crushed pineapple. Pour into a freezer safe dish, cover, and freeze for 6 to 8 hours or until frozen solid.
- Scoop into bowl and top with fresh fruit (optional)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 301Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 60mgSodium: 68mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 0gSugar: 31gProtein: 5g