Are you looking for a new twist on a Hawaiian Virgin Pina Colada? Check out this recipe for a dalgona style non alcoholic Pina Colada milk that’s perfect for summer parties!
This non alcoholic pina colada recipe contains affiliate links which means if you purchase something from one of my affiliate links, I may earn a small commission that goes back into maintaining this blog.
Are you loving the dalgona craze as much as I am?
I admit, I’m not a fan of Dalgona Coffee. I think it’s because I don’t like the taste of instant coffee. Or maybe I just used the wrong kind of instant coffee. Oh well.
But, I love the concept of dalgona drinks!
My kids are big fans of smoothies and milkshakes, so I figured they would probably get a kick out of this dalgona style Pina Colada.
This delicious drink is the perfect summer treat for kids and adults alike. The taste of pineapple and coconut will take your taste buds on a trip to Hawaii!.
Top Questions About Dalgona Drinks
Dalgona coffee became a huge trend after it appeared on social media. People on TikTok quickly started posting videos on how to make it. It’s all about the sugary whip on top that tastes a bit like coffee ice cream.
For this Dalgona style pina colada, you’ll want to stick with whipping cream to maintain the fluffy topping.
What do you need to make this Dalgona Pina Colada?
- Whisk, electric mixer, or frother.
- Blender or food processor
Non Alcoholic Pina Colada Recipe
Pina Colada Ingredients
- ¼ cup of chopped pineapple
- ½ tablespoon of water
- 1 cup of whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- Shredded coconut for garnish
How to Make a Non Alcoholic Pina Colada
- In a heavy saucepan place chopped pineapple and water and simmer until soft, about 10 minutes. Blend in a blender or food processor until smooth and set aside to let cool.
- Whip whipping cream until soft peaks form, and the add the sugar. Continue to beat until hard peaks form, this takes approximately 7 minutes in total. If using a whisk by hand this may take longer.
- Gently fold in the cooled pineapple mixture to the whipping cream. Do not over mix.
- Fill a glass with milk to about 2/3 full. Gently spoon on the whipping cream mixture, sprinkle with some shredded coconut and enjoy.